View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 01:21 AM   #28 (permalink)
VancouverZ34
Base Member

Drives: 1 //M coupe
VancouverZ34 will become famous soon enough

I guess Japanese people really know how to make a pre-owned product look like a brand new product, EH?

Back in 2010 April, I paid exact MSRP listed on webamuse.co.jp and Amuse introduced me to an exporter who probably got 20~30% discount from amuse and he charged me roughly around $100 for air shipping.
didn't even charge me extra $150 bucks for "gold ring" option
forgot to mention, I initially ordered different color combination and changed a day after. They did not have A problem making sure my order gets to Vancouver airport in estimated time from my initial contact to them (2 weeks).

You guys make customers wait for like 6 months, take all orders from people saying "this exclusive product from the land of rising sun........... takes 3 month to 6 months to produce". Isn't it more like bundling as many orders as possible during that period of time to reach deeper level of discount and then ship it by choosing cheapest shipping method which is mass shipping my container??

All I'm trying to do here is to acknowledge consumers.

and I'm not going to shut up about it this time.

When I got the exhaust almost 2 years ago and posted review on the forum, you pm'd me telling me to take it off, because it affects your business.

Keep stealing money from people like that

Last edited by VancouverZ34; 12-03-2011 at 01:26 AM.
VancouverZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote