View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 11:35 PM   #62 (permalink)
USMCram
Track Member

Drives: 2019 718 Cayman
USMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jale View Post
Work schedule is crazy... I'll make The effort to he time off. Just let me know when and where.

Oops! Just saw the date! I'm down for Tuesday, just let me know where. Be advised, McAllen PD is tough on loitering.. We may need to hunt for a Z friendly place.
I was thinking the same thing. I've been scouting good parking lots to hit up and talk to management about. We just gotta make sure no one does anything stupid.

@Lega-z I live closer to harlingen and commute to and from Mcallen everyday. So to stay that late, I'd have to stay with my buddies, if not, I won't sleep. Then again, I don't sleep to begin with. lol
USMCram is offline   Reply With Quote