Thread: Skeeterbop
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 11:17 PM   #86 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

when you have the short tails and then add test pipes/headers it gets very loud and not a good loud at that. As far as doing headers I would suggest not going that route not worth the money vs the gain (plus a pain in the butt if you do it yourself). HFC is enough to get the performance you want and keep the sound IMHO. a headers/HFC setup will only work for you if you go with a SC and a CATBACK exhaust. If you like the sound and just want to free up the exhaust here is what to do get yourself a ypipe and midpipe (nismo exhaust works well for this) In fact I am getting my car back this week and I will have the ypipe and mid pipe for sale here soon HINT HINT. That will give you a great sounding setup and some performance to boot with those short tails. I wish I had video of that setup before I put headers and cats on but I didnt. Good luck with the build I like your direction.