View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 09:18 PM   #292 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

i absolutely love my 7 speed Auto Z, idc who you are, what you drive...manuel or auto, if you just love the car in general, then feeling connected or in tune with the car feels that much more. despite what transmission one may have. i took one of my buddies for a test drive in mine, he was a big big skeptic on the auto vs manuel as well, "oh manuel is better hands down" blah blah blah..... hit the gas and from my driveway to the top of the hill (in manuel mode using the paddle shifters) it put him back in his seat. all he could say was "omg! omg! OMG!!!!!" this thing really does have power afterall!" 0-125 mph.

same thing goes for another work buddy of mine. took him for a test drive as well, he said the same thing "its a freaking auto, its not fast." ... i just looked at him and said "ok.. ok /..ok whatever you say" and i hit the gas to the floor..sending this guy to the back of his seat. afterwards he said the same thing "wow! this thing does actually got some power for being an automatic haha it felt like i was floating in mid air!"

i love the purr of the engine, the growl of the throttle. the agility this car has... incredible for an affordable price.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote