View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 05:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
mexican
Base Member

Drives: Mazda CX-7
mexican is on a distinguished road

Hello everybody, new member here, European partially living in Mexico !

First of all my apologies for going straight to my question without presenting myself, but I'm quite in a hurry, planning a trip to South Mexico this weekend, and soon another trip to Europe.

I have the opportunity to buy a new 370Z Roadster at a very good price, but I don't have the possibility to see it (the car is in Belgium). Here in Mexico I have never seen a 370Z, and I think that the Roadster is not even sold. It would be for daily use, 2 or 3 month a year when I'm in Europe (tourism/business). I have to decide quickly since there is only one in stock (there is a coupe too).

I have seen complain about the overall noise level of the 370Z coupe and roadster. I have seen that this problem can be solved with Dynamat or similar, and this is not a problem for me to perform such installation.

My question is about the soft top. Is it better/sticker than the one of the 350Z ? A friend who drove the 370Z told me that it is the level of a BMW Z3, which is bad for a 2009 model.

How would you rate its acoustic and thermal insulation ?

SonnyC> now that you have Dynamat all your Z, is the noise coming from the top acceptable ?

Thanks a lot in advance, this forum is very nice, and maybe I will be soon an active member :-)
mexican is offline   Reply With Quote