View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
dAvenue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: angry
dAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond repute

That was a nice and well written story. Fun to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCharlie View Post
As I cruse along the highway I sometimes wonder if other drivers are deliberately trying to get me to show off my Z. They always seem to get right on my tail often crossing several crowded lanes to do so. Or they pass no matter what the conditions are. Are they trying to prove something? Do they want me to race? Or is it just me incredulous at how fast and reckless some drivers are even in the most ill suited cars? It's a question I often ask but I never rise to any challenges real or imagined. Good thing. As I round a corner I see the BMW again. This time it's stopped on the side of the road with a police car parked behind. I can't help but laugh!
It's not just you. I've noticed the exact same thing, time and time again. It can be annoying sometimes.