View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 09:51 AM   #28 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the answer to all your woes:

Amazon.com: Show N Go License Plate Holder: Automotive

Though it is specifically advertised for Vette use, this device fits on any car make or model. Takes 10 minutes to put on any car. The funny part is that before getting this holder for my Cobra I was stopped and ticketed twice. Once I put the flip-holder on I always had the license tucked away in its hidden position....and I drove the car for over a year with the plate hidden and never got stopped again. Go figure....In any case the flip holder works great and gives you the choice to show or no-show. Great for those who do car shows and don't want the plate exposure ruining the front look of the vehicle.

Last edited by ZKindaGuy; 08-08-2009 at 09:55 AM.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote