View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 10:56 AM   #1519 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
I'm doing good man. Just a lot of stuff going on right now. Work is crazy and my gf and I are planning to get married soon.

I wouldn't have the heart to bring a bmw to the Z meet. I might have to show up in the GTR one day though.
i guess is pretty much a 'car meet' now. idk i like seeing lots of different kinds of cars at meets. For the most part with any given car theres only so many mods people do, and seeing the same thing over and over again gets kind of old. If someone brought hooked up supra to the Z meet i guarantee you that's what everyone would be crowding around. Variety is good.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote