View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 04:15 AM   #27 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by emx620 View Post
Okay, you guys convinced me. I'll hold onto my Z with the intent of installing a supercharger down the road. Now, time to save up for that, engagement ring, house down-payment, etc.

Anyone have $50k laying around they don't want?
Sounds like a good idea. Enjoy your car. Get a couple of track days in (road course) then come back and tell us you need more power right away.
Going fast in a straight line isn't the main purpose of the Z. It was really meant to run the twisties. Can you say Togue. Same goes for Ferrari, Lambo, Etc....

Sorry if I'm hogging the thread guys but, you guys had a lot of good things I could relate to.

Thanks .... I'll stop now
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote