View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 03:50 AM   #23 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by emx620 View Post
Yeah, thats kind of my concern -- FI with a daily driver. I do have a 2nd car my girlfriend drives most of the time, its a 2006 Accord, so worst comes to worst, that can always be a backup car for me.
Yeah, that was the decision I've made.... You can't get any speed up on your daily drive anyways. So, I'd keep the Z stock and by a Vette and SC that. I don't dare to do that to my 50th Aniversary Car though. But, I'd like to get a 2004 Le Mans Corvette Z06 and throw a SC on that. Can you see I'm into C5's? It would kill stock ZR1 and GTR for pennies on the dollar. Beyond that.... Lingenfelter TT for the Vette. Can you say 750RWHP? That would lay waste to anything shy of $500K

Last edited by Mecinoid; 12-02-2011 at 04:01 AM.
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote