View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 03:37 AM   #22 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuriz32 View Post
C6s are nice cars, but a TT 370z is most likely going to be much more satisfying than the Corvette. The 370's interior isn't the best in the industry, but it's light years above the Corvette. In addition, the visibility and usability of the Corvette is compromised versus the Z. Since you use your Z as a DD and you intend on doing the same for the Corvette, I think you might be overall dissatisfied.
I find the C5 and C6 Vette interior to be pretty nice actually. People forget these are sports cars. not luxo cruisers. The interior in a C5 or C6 is better than the 350Z but not as good as the 370Z. I mean whats not to like about:

I actually changed the shifter to a C6 shifter and it dresses it up a bit more too. Can't wait for a touch screen in there though. Maybe for Christmas?

This isn't bad though either:

In some ways I like the Vette interior better.

If you change the head unit it upgrades the vette quite a bit as well. Same goes for the Z. I hate the looks of C6 steering wheels. Well, it's OK....

Heck I actually don't like the looks of a C6 as much as a C5.

I did buy my Z S7 to use as my daily driver because I can drive it a long long time (over 200K mi) without issue and I know a Vette starts needing a lot of care about $150K. Plus a stick in traffic sucks on a daily basis. Plus the width and the large doors on a Vette make it a pain to get in and out of when your in tight parking. Doesn't help when SUV's park the compact spots either.

Last edited by Mecinoid; 12-02-2011 at 04:00 AM.
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote