View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #53 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpathfinder View Post
You guys had to have known this was gonna come up again sooner or later! Lmfao!!!!!

Also if I knew before what I know now, that being that nissan totally sh!t the bed when producing the 40th IMO. Then I would've went through the trouble of getting a Nismo (would've had to bring one up from the states cause in 2010 canadian dealers didn't have them yet). I only changed my mind when I saw a 40th at the auto show and loved the fact it was fully load with the red interior.........the cool colour with matching rims looked so sexy to!(still does).

Get this for those who don't know

The 35th anniversary 350z's were numbered, and numbered for all of North America (Canada included!) just like the Nismos!