View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf 75 View Post
I have decided to try a little experiment to test the functionality of the iPod interface and my Archos USB based media player. Although the 2010 370z's will likely have USB interface (assuming the rumors are true), I ended up buying a 2009 since the timing was right for me to do so. I do not have an iPod, nor do I really want to buy one, so I decided to buy the following adapter and see if it will work with the Archos:

In theory, it could work, unless there is something I do not understand about the interface. I figured it was worth a shot and I can always return it to Staples if it doesn't work. I had to order it online, so it will be a few days before it comes in, I will post back when it does and I try it.

If not I guess I will have to see if the 2010 USB interface is easily integrated into the 2009 models.

Paul
good for you Paul! I was thinking to do the same...i do not own an ipod nor do i want to go out and buy one just to use in the z...I have a usb mp3 as well and was wanting to do the same with an adapter...

look forward to hearing the (good) news