View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 09:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhaddy View Post
I definitely lucked out - this one was actually headed to Winnipeg and my dealer (Burlington Nissan - awesome guys) was able to trade a Rogue and a Murano for it. Just picked her up this afternoon and I cannot wipe this smile off my face (too bad I had to go back to work ). @EVO_Killer - I may just go back and ask for that pen.

Unfortunately I've just noticed some orange peel on the passenger door next to the front fender along the top. Not impressed with that. Will go see the dealer tomorrow to see what can be done about it... I heard "ultra fine" sandpaper will be able to remove it? Don't know if I want to try that on my own.

Pics to come soon!
There is orange peal on pretty much every new car - its normal. Maybe you are refering to something else?

Please don't tell me you are thinking about sanding the car right?

Oh and BTW congrats on your new ride! Read up on the two bucket method