View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 06:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012z View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a new member that purchased a 2012 370z base with aerodynamic kit. I have owned several older 300's back in the day. 1985 300zx turbo was my first. I am a Nissan Master Tech that spent about 14 years at dealers. I no longer work as a tech but still tech support dealers. I have driven or worked on just about every model Z you could imagine. Dont worry..i am not the guy that thinks he knows it all. We can all learn alot from each other. This is my first brand new Z and I LOVE IT!!!! I like what i have read and seen on this site, very helpfull information.
The upgrades i have in plan for my 370z are : LSD Diff conversion. Custom black leather seats with white stitching(already ordered) Clarion Head unit with built in blue tooth. (not sure what to do with the door speakers), nismo exhaust or someting similar. and last i have a guy in Atlanta that is going to dyno tune the ECM for me. Would like to see 300hp at the wheel.
That should keep be busy and broke for a while. Thanks for reading and hope to talk to some of you guys soon.
Take care,
Tim
Congrats Tim!! Welcome to the family