View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 11:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster89 View Post
Eh, my undying illogical hatred of lebron blinds me to any of his strengths or abilities. I have a lot of love and respect for D.Wade though. Speaking of florida, my eye will be on dwight howard this season. Kobe in my mind was overrated anyway and Shaq was underrated. Shaq I feel adds so much to a team in on court presence and drawing defenders. Plus shaq was one of the nicest guys in basketball, and kobe was kinda an @$$ to him. Yeah he got a ring without shaq but still.

Gonna be an interesting season. Chicago's First son Rose and the prodigal son Wade. We shall see.
Keep in mind Lebron had averaged 2nd highest pts last season only person in front of him was Durant so #s speak for themselves. No doubt about his skills and abilities there.

and yes dwade is mos def a problem too, but I still think Lebron is more of an all rounder he has 3rd highest FG %, decent 3pt %, low post beast, avg 7.5 in rebounds, hes an all round package like Kobe. Wade on the other hand got the mid range jumper on lock, but his rpg, 3pt% and FG% stil dont match Lebrons.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote