View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZee View Post
Kobe was destroyed last season, everyone knows this. And yeah he's getting old but completely disregarding him this season when he's back to 100% health with something to prove will be a mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZee View Post
btw, I'm not a Kobe **** rider like some are but I am a Lakers fan. I just think Kobe's talents get overlooked because of his personality and I think that's bullsh1t.

Kobe does a have a cocky/confidence attitude to him. It showed a lot more when he had the beef with Shaq.

With that being said no doubt he is a great player, after MJ, he is one of my fav of all time. But as you mentioned he is getting older, and newer guys will eventually take his spot, its just how it goes whether it is music, sports, etc. Now not everyone out there can be compared/replaced as Kobe, but I think Lebron does have the accolades (other than ring) and skills to be the next "Kobe". And personally I think hes already there. Thats what I was implying by my previous post.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote