View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
NissanUSA
Base Member

Drives: .
NissanUSA is on a distinguished road
Default Zele Bodykit Questions

Alright everyone, so I'm about to get my first Z and I'll have around 20k to dump in it. I'll most likely get the touring/sport edition and I'm probably going to TT it and upgrade the performance a lot, but I also want it to look good So this is where I'm at. The Nismo is just too aggressive looking for me, the main thing about it is that spoiler and back. Just too much for my taste. So I'm thinking about a Zele body kit, but I have only seen it on bullit's car (Looks alright on his) and on the pictures of it in orange (Looks absolutely gorgeous) So my questions about it are, is the base color that they ship it too you pearl white (Doubt it) or will it match a PW Z? What are the chances that it won't fit good, I mean if I'm gonna spend 6k+ on a body kit I at least want it to fit and look good and not cheap. Or is it just a sure thing that it will fit near perfect 99% of the time? Also is painting a new Z just retarded? Because I love the orange they have in the showroom. If you wouldn't recommend painting a brand new car, what color looks good with the carbon fiber? I really like PW and the blue. And does it help any performance by like getting more air to the engine or something (I am an idiot with cars ) Oh and lastly does anyone on the forums just have a PW or blue Z with just the lip and spoiler? Cuss those are pretty much why I'm getting the whole kit (Their so awesome looking ) Thanks everyone in advance and sorry for rambling
NissanUSA is offline   Reply With Quote