View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdo2milger View Post
I would like to get Nissan to acknowledge this issue with the hopes of them releasing a TSB for 370z Owners as well...

Everyone experiencing this issue needs to call 1-800-NISSAN-1 or 1-800-647-7261 and file a concern in order to build a credible complaint that will hopefully spawn a TSB release for us.

These Lift Springs are $32.00 EA. I dont know about you, but I can think of better things to spend 64 bucks on...

I noticed this issue also. I know there are many others out there with the same issue can we call on our members who own a Z to chime in and try to verify if they do or don't have this problem that would be a good feeler if Nissan has something to address for the immediate future.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote