View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 07:36 PM   #37 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osbornsm View Post
Afternoon everybody,

Just wanted to have a little assistance in shopping for an exhaust that's louder than the Stillen CBE.

I know there's a lot of threads about exhaust...

...but I want some hands-on experience with those who have a Cat-Back installed.

Stock is ghostly quiet.
Stillen Exhaust is what the car should have came with stock.
I want it to SOUND like it has an exhaust on it!!

Thanks all,
~ Sean
Sean,

I know that I am a little late to the party, however I wanted to at least respond.

I know you have been given a lot of different option here. Some recommended us and some recommending others.

The one thing that I can tell you is not other exhaust company has more options for your Z than us, period! I literally have over a dozen variations for your car.

Below is a direct link to our website with every option we have available. If you are interested, please look it over. Once you have done so, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me directly...

LINK: Fast Intentions

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote