View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 08:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
JvKintheUSA
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Shelby GT500
JvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBSS2008 View Post
I have been running the AFE Pro Dry filter on my Trail Blazer SS for about 20,000 miles now, just cleaned the filter last month. I used the water hose and sprayed from inside out, it came 100% clean and completely dried within an hour no chemicals needed just water. The filter does a real good job keeping particles out of the engine. The outside of the filter was fifthly but inside had no debris in it nor did the pipe to the throttle body.

I also install the Takeda Intake on my 370z and I love it. Sounds great, looks great, and pulls harder.
By looking at your grass you do not get much rain there, but do those filters get wet when you drive in the rain?