View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 12:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessB View Post
hey guys couple things. there are no suspention mods including springs or spaces. We also arent concerned that the tires are worn after this many miles. that is understandable but you guys are saying its ok for the tread to be that un even? maybe its just me but i dont think any tires should wear like that. let alone cutting down the life span but just from the safety aspect. i mean he dose do some "spirited" driving but nothing crazy 1 maybe 2 burn outs and a few runs on the dragon. if u guys have seen the same thing then i wont bust nissans balls for new tires hahahaha thanks for the help :-)
it's really based on the suspension geometry and toe/camber setting. post a pict of wat your tire looks like just in case.

my G is the same way as my Z.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote