View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 10:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
N8GTOL
Base Member

Drives: and flies
N8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have SS lines yet but they really firm up the pedal feel from what I've read on here.

I should add to my earlier post that I was worried I would ice mode after reading several valid postings on here (these guys know what they're talking about). However, with the frequent oil cool down pit stops, I did not notice any fade or softening. The brakes felt sharp all day and everyone that rode with me commented on how well the car slowed down coming off the front straight into turn 1. For a bone stock car this thing tracked amazingly well!!! I was eating cars up in the corners once I got the lines down.

Also, make sure to let some air out of the tires before you do some hot laps. I put all 4 tires at 32psi (cold)...they went up to 41-42psi hot and felt perfect.
N8GTOL is offline   Reply With Quote