View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 10:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
zeddreaming
Base Member

Drives: Nothing
zeddreaming is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sz34 View Post
yea it is from schaumburg! are you really serious about all those exterior problems? wow i feel really sad right now. they showed pictures of the back and hood it didnt really show any dents or door dings O_O
Sorry to say yes, I thought the exterior was in awful shape. I thought the same thing but when I went to go look it was in bad shape. If you look close at the hood when you go see it the paint that was used to touch up is a different shade. There were multiple dings on the doors, bad ones. My guess it was a city car that sat outside which caused a lot damage. Also just the feeling of the car as if was not cared for.

Not to be a salesman, but if you are looking seriously now I might be selling mine. I searched for 4 months hard for the right one. It is a 09 fully loaded mt/sport/touring/navi package silver with black interior with 8.5 k on it. It is in mind condition not a dent on it. I might need to sell for a change in a job which would require me to drive a lot more and will need something more flexible than a sports car.
zeddreaming is offline   Reply With Quote