View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 04:36 PM   #76 (permalink)
shabarivas
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z MB 6mt
shabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond repute

Dude ... red... you obviously have NEVER ever been to a track in your whole life... I used to own both the cars in question man... lol its just first hand knowledge... Evos are fast... I am willing to bet that you have never ever driven one... Im going to stop as all you have to say is - you are spewing shat... you have not made one educated statement w/ any amount of fact to back you up... The fact that you are so stubborn to listen to what is possible just shows me how ignorant you like to be. I dont have a problem w/ that at all... Come to the track and maybe one of these days you will learn how to actually drive the sports car you "own"