View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 06:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cars and Coffee 11-26-11

Hey there everyone, I have been a bit AWOL these past few days since I've been crazy busy but I finally got my photos and video edited and uploaded from Cars and Coffee this past Saturday in Irvine.

I met up with my C&C buddy Jeff (Saab friend) around 6:30am and parked in the show lot, I got there around 6:15 just because I knew a holiday weekend will always be much busier and wanted to make sure we got a spot. As always, there were some truly amazing cars that came out. It was super crowded so some of my pictures are a bit cropped since I only brought my 50mm prime. Anyways, onto the pictures!

Sunrise in Newport Beach:

Parking buddy: A classic Ferrari

An original Mini parked next to a military spec Hummer? That's Cars and Coffee for you. Me and my friend joked that his cup of coffee had more displacement that the Mini's engine haha.

A Prius with chrome wheels, candy apple red engine covers, and a quad tip exhaust. HA HA.

A crazy Porsche 964:

I'm not a fan of gassers but the velocity stacks on this engine are stunning.

This was Jeff's pick of the day. An imported E30 wagon, such a shame it was an automatic though.

A cool Baja bug:

Jeff's Saab 900 turbo convertible:

This has to be one of the coolest hoods of all time, Buick Eight.

A Ferrari dealer brought their 458 and Enzo out:

An awesome lineup: MP4-12C, Aventador, LP560-Super Trofeo, Diablo SV, and an LP640.

Screw the GTR start button, I want one of these!

A few Volvo wagons hiding some secrets:

I had to laugh at this Ford GT. Notice anything?

License plate of the day:

Ariel Atom:

A Maserati V8 swapped Citroen, talk about mixing the best of everything....

A mean RX-7 'vert:

The in house fun spoiler:

And finally, the Z and the C900 together:

Here's a video I took of the takeoff, the good parts are around 1:05, 3:45, and 7:20. God I love my car!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOG-AMOm1VM

Thanks for looking, I hope you all enjoyed it!
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob

Last edited by christian370z; 11-27-2011 at 06:41 PM.
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote