View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 09:36 PM   #179 (permalink)
LakeShow
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Everything
LakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to behold

Honestly this Gun Metallic issue with stains and imperfections needs to be reported to Nissan Corporate and allow them to issue some type of recall or something because at this point it is out of hand. I spoke to a handful of members on this board and a few people in the detail and prep departments of different dealers and this is an on going issue with this specific paint that ended up with cars being repainted or replaced.

I went to a different dealer today and saw they had a GM 370 on the lot. I go and look at it and guess what the same exact marks. That's absolutely nonsense. The guy in the back told me that the dealer is aware of the issue and knows the cars have to be repainted and don't say anything to make a sale. He actually told me they repainted one car and sold it and owner did not know lol. This is absolutely ridiculous. Honestly Nissan needs to step up and take fault for their mistakes. This is factory defect.
LakeShow is offline   Reply With Quote