View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 02:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
If you use the Blackhawk CQC make sure you train with it like crazy. They are banned from a lot of competitions because the draw can be dangerous in a stressful situation. I think a few people have had their fingers slip onto the trigger during the draw and shot themselves in the leg.

I think the problem is most people tend to push down on the release really hard and they maintain that pressure as they draw from the holster, and that can cause their finger to slip onto the trigger and *boom*.
Never had a problem with it. I've used the thing for so long, I guess I'm just use to it. I have heard of this happening tho. But hey, I guess not everyone can be as great as me....

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote