View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #29 (permalink)
VancouverZ34
Base Member

Drives: 1 //M coupe
VancouverZ34 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabo View Post
too bad you dont have your Z anymore alex. would have liked to hear that exhaust in person. Are you planning on putting a similar sound for exhaust on your 1M?
I personally really liked the exhaust note except it being a little too loud that I couldn't use it on regular track day @ mission raceway due to their weekdays noise level regulation set at 95dB so I had to let it go.
Anyways, to answer your question, NO. I'm going to shred some weight, moton coilovers, set of track wheels, Hoosier R6, bucket seat, bolt on roll cage, brake upgrade first to see if I can keep up with GT3 RS in the Group A. If I can't, I'm going to get Akrapovic full titanium and some good ECU tune.

for those of you who's gonna decide to be an ignorant **** and say "1 //M is no where close to GT3 RS... yadah yadah and I never been to a track nor I will never go to track because I'm too pussy to race legally with real men, instead, i video tape my highway pull all night and street race riced out civics and neons driven by highschool kids!!". The racetrack I take my car occasionally is a relatively small track with lots of technical corners and even supercharged miata can run side to side with GT3 RS.(driver matters too, but yeah).
VancouverZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote