View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #71 (permalink)
Nguyen128
Base Member

Drives: A Horse
Nguyen128 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaveup View Post
21psi on a td04? That's awesome, can it still only run 14's in a 1/4 mile? You said your turbo is "efficient" at 21psi. But I am willing to bet a dyno will show your powerband puking and dieing near redline. (Small worthless turbos tend to do that).

Looking over at the gencoupe site, I am not seeing a lot of "fast" or "nicely built" 2.0T gens. Most seem content running high 14's (and some aren't even able to break 100mph, when modded).

Let's be honest. The gencoupe was never comparable to the Z, outside of the fact it kind of looked like one, and was a coupe. Power wise, it's not there. Even with this upgrade, I doubt it will be there.

Posting videos of purely track cars vs daily drivers doesn't really prove anything performance wise.

I know you're trying to validate purchasing a gencoupe, and that's cool, but remember that you are one a forum with mainly Z drivers who could have easily bought gens if they thought they were worth the money...but, we didn't...
Yawn... obviously you need to learn how to read. This just became a dic* size contest. Your the epitome of a douche Z driver. So I'll keep it brief and save my breath.

Both videos were pointless. If you didn't catch on to that. Sorry they weren't 1/4 miles

And who are you to say someone made the wrong car purchase by not getting a Z? lollol. I'm not trying to validate my purchase. With the money spent on my 2.0 including car I could have bought a Nismo out right and then some.

It makes me feel better when I pass you guys like you in a Hyundai. But I'd never see you on a track in the first place, unless it's a drag strip on a Friday night, right? But 13.3...? That's sorry. Gens with ported stock turbos run that for far less money. Don't let that ego of yours go too far now.

+1 for you though, yeah your right there aren't many on the forums. I usually stay off it for that reason.

Now lets get this thread back on topic
Nguyen128 is offline   Reply With Quote