View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 07:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
vettett15
Base Member

Drives: United States
vettett15 is on a distinguished road

rxdo,

I can help you out since I've just gone through searching/purchasing a vehicle in Florida.

I just purchased a 2012 base + sport 6 speed black/black from Nissan of Melbourne. I got the vehicle at invoice, which is ok but not a super great deal. I had a trade in (04 TSX) which ended up being worth ~9.6 which makes the deal a little more complicated because that ended up being a pretty good price.

Now I know Fort Pierce Nissan has a 2012 base + sport gun metallic/black 6 speed, maybe the one you are looking, I almost bought this car. I had a deal that I was about to pull the trigger on that car for 24.7k otd, again complicated because of the trade but that should work out to ~1k under invoice or 32.xk for the car. I think this is really a great deal as that car has floor mats, trunk mat, kick plates and back up camera in the rear view mirror.

I also talked with Bill Rhodes and Universal Nissan, both of which would deal 1k under invoice for a 2012 but when I was there they didn't have any on the lot.

Hopefully this helped, good luck.
vettett15 is offline   Reply With Quote