View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 02:34 PM   #55 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maila87 View Post
Actually 370Z looks like in many angles like 911 997 Turbo. Rear wheel arches are really similar. But it still has its own of design. Btw: do you remember TV series Viper? Transformed Dodge Viper to that supercar has two teeth in front fang too.
But I still love it!
Yeaah I remember that show. It was corny but fun. way better than knight rider 2000 remember that one with 4 different KITT style cars. Lol.

You're right the 370z does take on 997 cues as well but that's my point. Yes its true that the Z stands out more as a unique vehicle. But I would credit that to the 2 seat coupe market being rare and niché. (Roadsters EXCLUDED). That being said. I prefer my Z over any car in the price range and cars up to 20k above. I haven't found anything worth trading up to that isn't at least 70k. But the Z is still taking cues from cars... awesome and expensive ones but still taking cues.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote