View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 09:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

I drove a prepped Viper for a few laps on track. The torque is beastly, the steering feel isn't bad and the lack of computer system to interfere is actually a huge bonus (no ABS, no traction control).

The thing I couldn't come to terms with was trying to feel what the rear was doing. I'm sure that would probably come with more time. Before buying though, I would persuade the owner to let you take it out for at least half a session to see if it is something you would like. The high shifter is clumsy feeling, and the brake pedal takes some getting used to.