View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
NissanUSA
Base Member

Drives: .
NissanUSA is on a distinguished road
Default A few questions!

Hey everyone! So I am turning 16 real soon and am going to be getting my first car. My limits around 50k but I love the 370z and just the history of the Z cars so am definitely going to be getting it. But I have a few questions about it and some of the aftermarket upgrades. BTW, getting the touring and sport edition with nav. So first question, is their any way to get a new 370z in yellow? Because I have seen a few that color on the forums but never have seen it on Nissans website or dealerships. And I think that is the best looking color. Second is after I get the car I have around 10-20k to spend on it. I want to get some aftermarket rims, but the rest I want to spend on performance. I honestly know around as much as a squirrel when it comes to car parts/aftermarket stuff etc. So what would be some good upgrades to get? Looking into a few things but I really don't know what I'm doing so help would be appreciated! And don't worry will treat this car like it was my baby! Oh and last question, with the upgrades what kinda numbers could I get? Thanks everyone