View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 06:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zFORme!! View Post
Ok guys, because I have gotten multiple PMs from people requesting info about the front bumper conversion from base/sport to Nismo, I decided it might be a cool thing to have handy for people who want to know the good and plenty about costs before deciding to go that route. These costs are only for the front bumper. I know this isn't so much a DIY, but I figured this would be a good place for the thread. Mods if Im mistaken please move. The font in the word document is really small due to file size constraints on this forum, so when you open it, just modify the font to 8 or 10. Its currently set to 5. If this helps please rep.
Rep to you sir! Your list is spot-on with what was ordered for my car. The brackets are back-ordered, so my conversion is delayed.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote