View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 05:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Detailing Clinic with The Junkman in Atlanta, December 3rd, 2011!

Bring a note pad, I'll be covering a lot of stuff!

I am going to be covering all kinds of stuff during this clinic. The winter prep and maintenance, which is a art form unto itself when done properly is just one of the many topics that I will be addressing. We will also get into advanced paint repairs such as wet sanding to remove scratches and chip repair. I will also spend time with anyone who wants a detailed evaluation of their ride if there is anything that they do not know how to address. Everyone who attends should look at this as their own personal clinic as I will not leave until you have the opportunity to speak with me if you so desire.

Of course, we will be getting our grub on after the clinic so bring an appetite if you plan to go grubbing with me.

Here's some more info from Steve, who will be supplying the products for this event:

Stock up on your winter car care goods and make some kids smile. You gotta bring a toy to get a discount this time.
David Whitlock with Atlanta Auto Salon is having a Toys 4 Tots box there at the clinic. Contact me with any questions before the event, 404-454-3442. See you there!

Steve