View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fairlady 164 has a new home.....

Hello, I picked up MB 2010 Nismo #164 with 16K miles a few days ago in Alexandria Virginia, just got my goodies from Cructhfield and doing the Pioneer install with XM tomorrow. THe previous owner (might be on here?) changed the rear badge to say Fairlady, think I'll keep it. Traded a modded B6 S4 to get back into a real sports car. Considered a Boss Mustang, used Cayman S or TTS. THe Nismo won out in the end....the Boss although a great car brings to mind mullets and pabst beer, did not want the snotty Porsche attitude with high maintaince costs and the TT is a chick car. The Nismo reminds me of my long gone 98 Integra Type R (#313) but much better. Only other mods I plan are the oil cooler and Carbotech pads with SS lines. It seems to draw lots of neck turners and tailgaters so far. They either seem to like it, or it pisses them off for some reason.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote