View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #2141 (permalink)
dAvenue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: angry
dAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
Haha that's funny! I never expect the people I spot to be on here for some reason. You live right around the shops or no? We need to take yours out for photos some time, it looks killer! I've got professional equipment just hit me up!

And congrats on the exhaust. It looks great. Sure it sounds good too but I couldn't judge the sound cause when you went by I don't even think your foot was on the pedal
Thanks man! I don't live close to the shops but I do live in Plano ~10 minutes from Legacy and DNT. Photos sound enticing because I've always wanted rolling shots.

You're right about the exhaust. I was having to decel in 2nd for the car in front of me, so the exhaust note wasn't audible. It sounds good, though; it's throaty.

By the way, the white 350 was the very first Z that acknowledged me and vice-versa. It was a good looking car. We passed by each other in the parking garage next to Jaspers. I was revving through there with the windows down. I felt like a kid on Christmas.