View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #40 (permalink)
awkwardturtle
Base Member

Drives: 07 Civic SI
awkwardturtle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJRabbit View Post
Wrong. At no point in any of my e-mails did I ask for more performance out of the car. I asked for a modification that would keep my oil out of the 240 degree range when driving 10-20mph in traffic on a summer day.

As far as me or anything I say being anything wrong with society, shove it up your self-righteous ***. I served my country in the military for 22 years and have been a taxpayer for going on 30. I vote in every election, own a house, and I have raised two very educated and strong children. I have a right to complain all I want, and I'm doing it the right way.
All I got from that was " Dah dah dah, I'm better than you, I have a right to complain". What does serving in the military have to do with being right or wrong?

And yes, you are just asking for improved performance of the car. I'm not talking about performance in the sense of greater horsepower, but in how the engine itself performs at lower oil temps.

I get what you're saying, but you're still wrong. Again, 240* oil temps aren't going to kill your motor. A touch high, yes, but are they dangerous? No. So again.. Nissan doesn't owe you anything. They improved upon their design, but they didn't change something that was necessary.
awkwardturtle is offline   Reply With Quote