View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 10:33 AM   #70 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknismoZ View Post
for sure.... what kind of wheels ur looking to get? F/S? lol
Whatever they are... make sure the company you get them from IS GOING TO STAND BEHIND WHAT THEY SELL.

In the end, if you don't have the money to buy stuff that is quality and reliable, DON'T BUY ANYTHING.

I can understand buying a fake spoiler or replica body kit... it isn't something that is going to put your life at risk.

Buying low quality, inexpensive parts ESPECIALLY wheels, can kill you. Just like buying a fake seat or seat harnesses. I have run over some pretty hardcore stuff with my Weds and they are still perfect, things that would have bent VOLKs or Works. It makes me wonder if I had Forged Specialties wheels, what would have happened... they probably would have cracked and my car would have ended up off the road, or worse, going into other lanes of traffic.

To put the icing on the cake... these guys are in denial about it. Constantly passing the buck. That really sucks and I'm glad I never considered them.