View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 11:16 PM   #442 (permalink)
MR.nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gun Metal
MR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to behold
Smile

I have no complaints. I knew about the road noise before i bought it (that's why my tires are filled with KY gel, to absorb the noise). It is a sports car, so forget about comfort (i had an 08 nismo model). Blind spots? what blind spots? I just switch lanes and whoever is next to me will get out unconditionally so I can overtake their lane. Trunk space? I always pack lightly. The clutch noise, I just removed the clutch. If the seat start to feel to hard on my butt, that is an indication that I need to shed some weight. For the paint (rock) chips, I decided not to drive it at all, I can't afford duct tape to cover rock chips anymore. I can go on all day long.
In all, I researched the vehicle before I pulled the trigger, so I knew what to expect (as mentioned before, not my 1st Z).
For those of you thinking about a new car, do the homework first and then If you think you can deal with it the way it comes then jump on it.
In reality I have one or maybe two complaints. Really, the nismo don't come with the premium sound package and my SES light comes on every 300 miles.

Last edited by MR.nismo; 11-17-2011 at 11:20 PM.
MR.nismo is offline   Reply With Quote