View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 05:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
MrBMW
Enthusiast Member

Drives: YELLOW 370Z 6MT NAV
MrBMW will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gromano View Post
I bought mine on June 30 as a DEMO model..... (Im only 20, couldnt afford it new) But i believe i got a reeaaal good deal...

Model: 370Z
Color: Monterrey Blue
Transmission: 7spd Auto
Options: Z Mats (Want to get Reverse Camera and DVD Player!)
Price: $66,000 (Demo model with 1,500km on clock)
Dealer: Nissan Moorooka

I was tossing up at the time between a VW Golf R32 or an Audi S3 but the dealers were being w4nkers....
Saw the 370Z as i was driving home, didnt think I could afford it but heard about the demo model and bought it that day...
The dealer was awesome too. more than happy to help.
So far so good
Congrats on the purchase gromano. Especially at only 20yrs, i bet a lot of your friends will be jealous mate. It really is a great car and the price you got seems up there with the better prices, Demo or not.

I got the Reverse Camera and iPod connector done via a Dealer connection (which has turned out much cheaper, than aftermarket). Hope you enjoy the car cahmp (post some pics if you havnt already).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRFAN View Post
VIC seems to be cheaper than QLD for some reason.

I got a new manual with Z floor mats for $65,390 drive away.

I can get similar deals for anyone who's interested. VIC only.

Darren
Hi Darren. I noticed that myself when i was looking at cars also. Not just the 370Z, but the BMW Z4M i was getting offered much better deals by some $4-6k. Anyone in VIC looking at getting the 370Z, i'd say chuck Darren a PM as that is a great price (i do need to update my first post, whoops).