View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

^^ it's always the middle aged guy driving a family car... or middle aged women. Its always the same questions too...Is it fast? How do you do like it? How fast have you gone?

Also, it's a miracle if I can go through one day while driving Z and not have someone try and race me at a stop light. I never bite, but I think it might have something to do with the louder exhaust and the way I shift. Lately though, I find it pretty funny if I rev the engine while waiting for the light to change and stare the other driver down... then accelerate normally. You can usually spot the stop light racers a mile a way. Funny enough, this usually works and most people just back off after seeing the car....or they just look like an idiot launching their car.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote