View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #42 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
I still don't get why admin closed the thread. Customer had legitimate complaint. Now competing vendor posting for customer?

Makes forum look disorganized.
I agree... and the information is all somewhat skewed.

I'll also agree and say that when you deal with parts that cost a fair amount of money, you need to get with the program and step up your commitment to keeping people happy. I've seen it too often that people will buy based off price and they end up screwing themselves over.

In the end, when a buyer has an experience with a company like that, it makes them see the value in paying more for a particular service. I'm sure that guy would be willing to pay more to have the right stuff the first time.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Mike...