View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 02:42 PM   #40 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
I want to make this clear... UAM does NOT support Forged Specialties this thread was meant to give my opinion and both parties the ability to air the evidence and truth along with a plan to make it right for the customer!

Forged Specialties is our competitor... I personally went out of my way to try to make things right... As you can see my opinion on this brand is negative from all my posts in the past. I have made statements about the quality of these wheels time and time again. This is my personal opinion. I opened this thread back up so that all FS wheel owners will take note and possibly avoid an accident or worse from faulty wheels!

I am with Blaine on this one!
Thanks for clearing things up