View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #37 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

Soo... wait...

Are you guys supporting FS or telling consumers to stay away from them? I see a post quoting the owner, saying that some parts of the wheels are made in China, and that their customers have unresolved issues regarding the finished quality.

In my eyes, it doesn't look good. But Mike, are you supporting them?

I also think it's worth mentioning that "6061" is labeled as such, and is considered an industry term, NOT ALL countries have the same variants. China 6061 may not be exactly like 6061 you find in America, Europe or Japan. Granted it is SUPPOSED to be, but depending on who you go to in China... it might not be what you get. In the end it's about WHERE the metal came from... so in the end, China 6061 may not be just like Japanese 6061.

Last edited by TypeOne; 11-17-2011 at 02:26 PM.