View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 07:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
Lemers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Traverse LTZ
Lemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond repute

Infiniti pretty much did the same thing to me. The salesman wasnt interested in selling me a G37. I had to relate several questions an it was too much of a chore for hum to look up 6mt at area dealers. I didn't get to ask for a test drive because they didn't have 6mts on the lot.

Yes I think the salesman took one look at you and thought you were a waste of his time so he wasn't gonna help you. They work on commission and their time is money. So what ever you do do buy from that guy be he already wasted your time and it just as valuable.

2010 Black Cherry Touring/Sport/Nav Now - 2012 Travese LTZ until I leave for Turkey
Lemers is offline   Reply With Quote