View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 06:21 PM   #50 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

I read earlier in your post you had bouncing issues... When I first installed my BC racing coilovers I had it set high on both front and rear probably 22 front and 18 rear.
I adjusted it later and dialed in around 14-15 front and 14 rear and it rode perfect better then stock. Also I readjusted the pre-load in the rear springs to 3/8 of an inch rather then a 1/2 inch and that improved the feel much more.
This was on my 350z but of course they are similar in suspension..

The stiffer you make it typically for street driving you will get more rapid bounce, it will increase the rebound of the strut to rebound faster so you will get that quick bounce feel, if its too soft it will be a long bounce like an old cadillac! Haha

Car looks great!!

-chad