View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #1456 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Jeff get meth. This is meth intercooler e85 mix , meth = 50 additive (18.5 psi) jb4 map 3 (meth map)

This is NOT my car just an example
chuck if there was supposed to be a video attached it didn't work...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold K. View Post
Always sad to see another Z get sold. I've never seen this kind of movement on the 350Z forum.
well, anyone who still has 350z is obviously the kind of person who keeps a car for at least a few years. the 370z is still a pretty new car and, like any new car, you get people who change their minds and move on quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_sk View Post
I might get a Z in the spring - it's probably that or an evo. Evo for tuning fun and Z for straight awesome driving out the gate. I test drove the Evo GSR, nothing to write home about IMO and the opinion brought me back to 1995.

That was my baby .... = [
All smiles though w/the wife on the ride home in the BMW. Heated steering wheel FTW!

Right on, nah makes sense. I have all winter to decide what I want. I wanna do both straight passes and autox so stripped and lots of low end tq would make me happy. Don't really care so much on getting nice 1/4 times, but running the 1/4 is fun IMO.

I take it no meet tonight - weather is awful. Rain date?
so what options did you get?

its supposed to be clear tomorrow night. i'm down to come thursday night if its clear.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote