View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #1448 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_sk View Post
Yeah, I don't have sport. I think in the Spring I'm going to buy a dedicated track car, be it an EVO or 370z. My girl gave me the OK on it, so ... minor mods to the BMW plus some wheels & suspension in the spring. But otherwise I wanna build out a dedicated track car in the spring. I might buy an '09 370z.
if you're gonna buy a track car, by something salvage or rebuilt title or that was in an accident. (i know that may be weird advice) but if you are really gonna track it, and gut it and strip it down, you'll save a ton of money on the actual car itself, and for a track car it doesn't really matter as long as its structurally sound.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote